- Spacious kitchen / dining room
- Separate lounge
- Front and rear gardens
- Cul-de-sac location
- Utility area
- On street parking available
- Located within a mile of Mapperley Plains amenities
- Easy reach of Nottingham City Centre
- Council tax band = A
- EPC Rating = E
A spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac street in Carlton.
• There is a front garden and on street parking available to the front
• There is a separate lounge and a large kitchen dining room
• The kitchen includes an oven / hob and fitted units
• The dining area has space for a good sized dining table and chairs
• There is a separate utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dryer
• To the rear is a large enclosed garden with a turfed area accessed up some steps
• To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, sink and WC
• The property is gas centrally heated and has double glazed windows
• The property is within a mile of Mapperley Plains which offers a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities
• Nottingham city centre is within easy reach
EPC Rating = E. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.