- Mid floor
- Brand new property
- Open plan living
- Kitchen includes appliances
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Tesco supermarket and other shops nearby
- Several public transport links close by
- One allocated parking space
- EPC Rating = C
A brand new mid-floor floor 1 bedroom apartment, finished to a high standard throughout situated on a new development in Carlton.
• The flat is on the 1st floor
• The development is accessed via an electric gate and the property comes with one allocated parking space
• To the entrance is a hallway which leads you to an open plan living and kitchen room
• The fitted kitchen includes an integrated fridge / freezer, washer / dryer, oven / hob and fitted units
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, sink and WC
• The flat is heated by modern electric heaters
• The property includes one allocated parking space
• There is a Tesco Supermarket just around the corner, along with several other shops within walking distance
• Carlton town centre and Nottingham city centre are also within easy reach
EPC Rating = C. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman and Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.