- **VIRTUAL VIDEO VIEWING LINK AVAILABLE**
- Brand new flooring throughout
- Newly plastered walls and decor
- Brand new kitchen
- Brand new bathroom
- Open plan living
- Close to supermarket and other shops
- Permit on street parking available to the front
- Walking distance to the city centre
- Council tax band = A
**VIRTUAL VIDEO LINK AVAILABLE**
A fully refurbished one bedroom apartment ideal for 1 person, situated on the edge of the city centre within Mapperley Park.
• All flooring is brand new throughout
• All walls are newly plastered and painted
• The open plan living / kitchen room includes a brand new kitchen to include fitted units and an oven / hob
• Accessed on the other side of the flat is a double bedroom and a brand new bathroom to include a shower, sink and WC
• The flat benefits from brand new electric radiators and double glazed windows
• Permit on street parking is available to the front of the property
• The property is within a very close walking distance of a Lidl supermarket and other amenities
• Nottingham City Centre is within walking distance via Mansfield Road
• Room dimensions (from the widest point), Open plan living / kitchen room is 3.9m, x 3.8m and Bedroom 3.1m x 2.8m
Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and Tenancy Deposit Scheme.