Our letting agent fees and services can be tailored to your needs with the option of managed or letting only services.
Our letting AND management service is for those landlords who prefer not to be involved in the day to day management or letting of their property(ies) and our service can be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
Our letting only service is for landlords who wish to manage the property themselves, but would like the work in sourcing a new tenant and setting the tenancy up taken care of and enjoy peace of mind knowing that their tenants have been properly sourced, referenced and all legal documentation has been prepared correctly, including a full inventory and schedule of condition normally. All this is of course included in our management service too.
We have a list of other services at the end of the list below.
We have an emphasis wherever possible of tailoring all of our services to suit our client’s preferences and scenarios however the below is a guide as to what is included in our two most common service packages:
Includes all the features of ‘Letting Only’ and ‘Silver Management’, PLUS:
- Dealing with tenant queries and communication
- Routine and planned repairs/maintenance handled, to suit the landlord’s preferences
- Payment of property related bills
Includes all the features of ‘Letting Only’, PLUS:
- Expert and experienced staff to manage the property and advise on any tenancy related matters
- Diarising and arranging safety certificate renewals
- Mid-term property visits, with report
- Collecting rent and monitoring payments due
- Accounting to landlord with emailed statements
- Access to an accounts App to see statements, reports and information
- Ensuring landlords legal compliance obligations are met
- Negotiating rent reviews and tenancy extensions
- End of tenancy checkout inspections
- Quality photography and thorough marketing
- Accompanied viewings
- Tenancy application managed
- References for new tenant gathered (and guarantor if applicable)
- Tenancy Agreement prepared
- ‘Right To Rent’ ID checks completed *
- Detailed Inventory and Schedule of Condition arranged
- Meter readings taken and utility companies informed
- Initial rent and deposit payments collected
- Deposit registered with a tenancy deposit scheme *
- Property and keys handed over to new tenant
- Tenancy documentation passed over to you
We have an emphasis wherever possible of tailoring all our services to suit our client’s preferences and scenarios.
Below is a list of our fees for our services. We know we are not the cheapest agent, as we all know that the cheapest isn’t necessarily the best service however we know our fees are very competitively priced for the high standard of service and expertise we have at Kingswood Residential Investment Management.
- Gold management (full management) - management fee of 10% of rent + VAT (equals 12% including VAT).
- Bronze management (management, except handling repairs/maintenance) - management fee of 7% of rent + VAT (equals 8.4% including VAT).
- Management services letting fee (Gold and Bronze) - from £350 + VAT (from £420 including VAT), payable out of first months rent.
- Letting Only service - from £395 + VAT (£474 including VAT) without an inventory.
- Letting Only service with a detailed Inventory & Schedule Of Condition created and included - from £450 + VAT, however where we arent creating an inventory we would strongly recommend that you arranged your own as this is a essential tenancy document.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
- Legionella Risk Assessment - £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) (optional)
- Licensing scheme application submission on landlords behalf - £125.00 + VAT (£150.00 including VAT)
- Tenancy extension or rent increase notice fee after fixed term of initial agreement expires, if required - £90 (£75 + VAT). No fee if tenancy falls into rolling periodic tenancy on same terms/rent.
- End of tenancy checkout inspection for non-managed properties (optional extra) - £150 + VAT (£180 including VAT)
- Project management of property refurbishment works or conversions - 10% of works cost + VAT (with VAT included equals 12% of works cost). See some examples of refurbishment project management projects on our You Tube channel here
- We can also assist with rent and legal expenses protection (optional)
Buy-to-let property acquisition / sourcing service – for investment clients that do not have the time or expertise to source investment properties, we offer this bespoke service to source properties based on your strategy, budget and desired returns. Fee varies, please enquire.
Portfolio management - we have extensive experience and a great track record in creating and delivering seamless management of property portfolios. We can tailored our services around your exact requirements. We would welcome the opportunity to offer a quotation. Fees vary, please enquire, however initial transfer of management work has no charge.
See our Property Portfolio services here.