- Two reception rooms
- Newly re-painted throughout
- Enclosed rear garden with turfed and patio space
- 2 double bedrooms and a large single room
- Pets considered
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Walking distance to Warsop town centre
- On street parking
- Council tax band = A
- EPC Rating = D
**VIRTUAL VIDEO LINK AVAILABLE**
A 3 bedroom terraced property located within walking distance of Warsop town centre and to local schools.
• There is a lounge to the entrance and then a further reception room to the rear
• Past the second reception room is a kitchen to include a cooker (brand new) and fitted units
• At the far end of the property is a bathroom to include a shower over the bath, sink and WC
• The garden is separated in two areas, one is a yard area directly outside the rear door and then there is a garden area to include turf and patio areas which is surrounding by wooden fencing.
• To the first floor is a master bedroom to the front, a smaller double bedroom and a large single bedroom
• The property has been newly painted throughout
• The house benefits from on street parking, gas central heating and double glazed windows
EPC Rating = D. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.