- **VIRTUAL VIDEO LINK AVAILABLE**
- Brand new kitchen
- Water to be included within the rent for an additional £15.00pcm
- Bay windowed living area
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Separate lounge and kitchen
- Close to the city centre, shops and other amenities
- EPC Rating = D
- Council tax band = A
**VIRTUAL VIDEO LINK AVAILABLE**
A recently refurbished 2 bedroom apartment, situated in characteristic converted property located approximately 1.5 miles out of the city centre.
• The flat is on the middle floor within a converted block of 3 apartments.
• Some flooring and decor in the flat are brand new / newly painted.
• Inside is an Entrance hallway, connecting to all rooms.
• Separate kitchen with brand new units, breakfast bar area, oven and hob. Also a freestanding fridge freezer and washing machine (not maintained by the landlord).
• There is a separate shower room (with newly fitted aqua panels inside the cubicle), and separate WC.
• A separate lounge with large bay window and fitted storage cupboard. Size 3.34m at widest width x 4.82m at longest (into bay window).
• One double sized bedroom, size 2.03m x 3.84m.
• Second single sized bedroom, size 2.48m x 2.58m.
• The flat is gas centrally heated via a combi boiler and has double glazed windows.
• On street parking is available to the front of the property.
• Water to be included within the rent for an additional £15.00pcm.
• The flat is 1.5 miles away from the city centre and shops, a LIDL supermarket and other amenities are close by.
EPC Rating = D. Costs to move in to this property = Initial holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent (not a fee and will go towards balance of move in monies if tenancy goes ahead). Tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. First months rent in advance.
Kingswood Residential Investment Management are residential lettings specialists and members of ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.